Here are some great Thanksgiving greetings and message:
Over the history of the holiday, many authors, poets, statesmen, and others have spoken their Thanksgiving greetings in an elegant manner. Here, some of our favorites:
- “Let us be thankful to the people who bring us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust, Pleasures and Days
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.” – Melody Beattie, The Language of Letting Go.
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. It is surprising how contented one can be with nothing definite—only a sense of existence.” – Henry David Thoreau, In a Letter to Harrison Gray Otis Blake (December 6, 1856).
- “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” – Henry James, to his nephew, William James, as quoted in Leon Edel’s Henry James: A Life
- “As we grow older and realize more clearly the limitations of human happiness, we come to see that the only real and abiding pleasure in life is to give pleasure to other people.” – P.G. Wodehouse, Something New
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them” – John F. Kennedy
Thanksgiving wishes for family that work just as well in a text message as they do in a card.
- “I know why families were created, with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed.” – Anais Nin
- “There’s no vocabulary for love within a family, love that’s lived in but not looked at, love within the light of which all else is seen, the love within which all other love finds speech. This love is silent.” – T.S. Eliot, The Elder Statesman
- “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.” – Unknown.
- I am so grateful that I have such an incredible family. Thank you so much for all the amazing things you have done for me.
- We might be a crazy family, but I would never ever wish for it to be any other way. I am so deeply thankful for you!
Maybe the injection of humor into the night will lend itself to taking funny Thanksgiving pictures you will cherish forever.
- “After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations” – Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance
- “There’s no such thing as excess eating, only inadequate activity.” – Dorothy V. Harris
- “Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.” – from David Mamet’s Boston Marriage.
- “Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants” – Kevin James in King of Queens
- “I felt a glow about my heart that, if it were not indigestion, I think must have been gratitude.” – Benjamin Disraeli, Endymion.
With this the KZK101 team want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. We are thankful for all of the fans that visit our website, follow our social media and listen to our radio and streaming service. We are also thankful for being able to entertain all of you.