Cape Town based Indie PopRock band Forefront have released their latest single, Happiest in Water. This is their first release since Crash, in November 2014, and is available on iTunes. A music video will follow shortly.
Forefront’s Jason Dionysopoulos says “We are very excited to be releasing our latest single, Happiest in Water. The song came very naturally to us, and is characteristic of the new, energetic and fun sound that the band has developed over the last year. As the first release of a growing body of new material, Happiest in Water sets the tone for the band’s future releases and gives listeners a taste of what Forefront is about: bouncy rhythms, catchy melodies and tasty harmonies.”
Forefront have enjoyed the following:
• This year has seen Forefront taking the stage with bands such as The Plastics, John Wizards, The Nomadic Orchestra and Early Hours at some of Cape Town’s best live music venues.
• The band’s previous two singles, No More and Crash, have been well received on SoundCloud and student radio, being playlisted on UCT Radio, Tuks FM and RMR
• Forefront has featured in a number of live interviews across radio and television, including interviews on UCT Radio, and interviews accompanied by live performances on Hectic 99 and Assembly Radio.
Latest posts by kzk101 (see all)
- Rubber Duc Releases ‘ONE MOVE AWAY’, Single & Video - October 12, 2017
- FOKOFPOLISIEKAR: Selfmedikasie is officially here - October 5, 2017